My Photo
Name:
Location: Vernon Hills, IL, United States

Thinker, dreamer, trying-to-figure-out life-er. I frequently attempt to paint a pink and sparkly picture on gloomy doomy blahs. I firmly believe that Life is Good. Even the unwelcome derailments offer blessings in disguise.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

1 Nephi 13-14

I've read these....Reading was sporadic due to vacation and then getting back on track.

From these chapters it's easy to see we're living in the last days.

Found on About.com that there is a good section on LDS stuff there, including a Scripture Reading Book Mark and Goal Calculator. I've figured I need to read almost 5 pages everyday (of the standard size book) if I want to complete the BOM by Dec 31st from today....but of course that's if I started over right away. I found out from taking a quiz on the site that Lehi's name is actually in the Bible, (I had to look it up, and I think it's in Judges - yup! - Chapt 15.) Interesting, huh?
K!
I've gotta go. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home