My Photo
Name:
Location: Vernon Hills, IL, United States

Thinker, dreamer, trying-to-figure-out life-er. I frequently attempt to paint a pink and sparkly picture on gloomy doomy blahs. I firmly believe that Life is Good. Even the unwelcome derailments offer blessings in disguise.

Monday, August 15, 2005

1 Nephi 12

Vs6. And hence we have our premise for what the Book of Mormon was all about. Spelling out how this nation prospered and fell according to their faithfulness in Jesus Christ.
Vs17. How many times can a person's heart be hardened and their eyes blinded before there's no chance for them? How many times a a person fall and repent before they for sure lose their exaltation? I hope it's a whole life-time and I hope that when death takes us away from this "Testing" period that we're heading in the right direction!
Vs23. Interesting that idleness is named individually apart from all of the other abominations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home