My Photo
Name:
Location: Vernon Hills, IL, United States

Thinker, dreamer, trying-to-figure-out life-er. I frequently attempt to paint a pink and sparkly picture on gloomy doomy blahs. I firmly believe that Life is Good. Even the unwelcome derailments offer blessings in disguise.

Monday, August 15, 2005

1 Nephi 10

Vs16. There's got to be a reason N keeps mentioning that his father dwelt in a tent. Maybe because it was just so unusual and out of the norm for him....
Vs17. This verse has really stuck with me over the weekend. I've also been desirous to know that which is concerning my family....and then in church yesterday our High Council speaker said that keeping the word of wisdom was Key to Personal Revelation. Ahh! Better reason to be fit and healthy than just trying to keep the hubby happy!
Vs18. THE ANSWER that so many people just don't want to accept! I also just find it very comforting to know that He is stable - and I can count on Him. Always. It's just me that's not stable yet. A worthy goal to work towards.
Vs19. Does say to be diligent - so keep workin on it!
Vs21. I hope I'm not seeking to do wickedly...um but isn't that what it really is when I retain a grudge and just don't want to be "nice" anymore to that one difficult individual? I guess I need to repent. *sigh*. I have a really hard time really comprehending being cast off forever. It's too scarey.
Vs22. How do I know for sure it's the Holy Ghost telling me to tell someone somthing that they may not want to hear? I've done it before and it comes out sounding like I'm being self-righteous. And maybe I really was, because maybe I wasn't doing it with the guidance of the Holy Ghost - just out of judgement and anger. I do second guess myself there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home